Re: Akamai DNS Issue?

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Wed Jun 16 13:37:27 2004

--On Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:26 PM -0400 Pete Schroebel <[email protected]> wrote:

> I saw this coming two days ago but, nobody ["Called"]. Akamai's DNS was
> failing apart and we thought that we were just being dns blackhole!

No, you didn't.  You saw a different problem, asked me about it, and
didn't
send back any of the info I asked for.

Don't let truth and facts get in the way of a good theory though!
Nope . . .  Nobody "Called" (using the Telephone)  [Details are Important]
Oh, right.  The phone number you didn't include in your email.  OK then.

And . .  I did reply to your e-mail, you may not have recieved it.
I'd check your maillogs then.