Re: Verizon mail troubles

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Wed Jan 28 20:18:56 2004

Curtis Maurand  [1/29/2004 4:21 AM] :

Can someone from verizon.net contact me re: mail delivery troubles off list please? I'm relaying mail for a particular person in one of my hosted domains who is a verizon.net customer and all I'm getting is errors. I accept mail, process it for spam and viruses and then forward it to verizon and I'm getting in specific errors.
Their sender verify scheme timing out on you, so that "550 you are not allowed to send mail to [email protected]"?

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations