Re: Verizon mail troubles

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Wed Jan 28 19:03:07 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Curtis Maurand wrote:

> Can someone from verizon.net contact me re: mail delivery troubles off
> list please? I'm relaying mail for a particular person in one of my
> hosted domains who is a verizon.net customer and all I'm getting is
> errors.  I accept mail, process it for spam and viruses and then
> forward it to verizon and I'm getting in specific errors.

Getting Verizon to do anything involving the internet, even if you possess
the phone number of the department to call, is impossible. They do a good
job with circuits. They do an abysmal job with IP and related issues.

Emailing nanog in the hopes that somebody from verizon.net is reading is
like asking your neighbor for an audience with the Premiere of China.

Andy

---
Andy Dills
Xecunet, Inc.