Re: Sitefinder fan - this guy needs a clue.

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 14:20:02 2003

At 02:06 PM 10/8/2003, you wrote:
> Let's hope we can append "not for long" if they keep this stuff up. :)

The great thing about the web is a newspaper can bury its mistakes without
having to admit it in the "Corrections" page.

ZD.NET has modified the article the originally posted.  ZD.NET added the
biography and changed the byline in the last hour or so.

The original article did not identify Mark McLaughlin nor include his
biography.
Correct! If it had, I never would have posted. :)

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one." - Francis Jeffrey