Re: Sitefinder fan - this guy needs a clue.

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 13:55:58 2003

-- On Wednesday, October 8, 2003 11:07 -0400
-- Mike Tancsa <[email protected]> supposedly wrote:

Amazing what different context the commentary would be placed in if ZDNET
changed

By Mark McLaughlin
CNET News.com
October 7, 2003, 7:10 AM PT

By Mark McLaughlin
Senior VP, VeriSign
October 7, 2003, 7:10 AM PT

.... Because that's who he is.  I realize its marked "commentary" but it
should be more clear that the commentary is coming from the company in
question.
True, and I completely agree. However, the bottom of the article says:

biography
Mark McLaughlin is senior vice president and deputy general manager of VeriSign's Naming and Directory Services Division, which is responsible for running the Internet's .com and .net system.

Let's hope we can append "not for long" if they keep this stuff up. :)

--
TTFN,
patrick