Re: bind 9.2.3rc3 successful

  • From: Stephen L Johnson
  • Date: Tue Sep 23 13:52:28 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 01:35, William Allen Simpson wrote:
> Thought I'd mention that I helped setup BIND 9.2.3rc3 on a yellowdog
> linux powercomputing machine tonight.  It worked.  And the mail queues
> began clearing out.  Just for an oddball success report.

I upgrade our DNS server the week-end but only to bind 9.2.2-P2. (And I
see there's a new release already. Sigh...)  It's helped clear out a
bunch of mail queues.

I'm new to the list, but I do want to echo the thanks to Paul Vixie and
the ISC for their prompt work. Thanks You very much!

--
Stephen L Johnson                       [email protected]
Unix Systems Administrator              [email protected]