Re: list thoughts on "unsupported" hardware?

  • From: Ray
  • Date: Mon Sep 15 15:41:52 2003

Ah, quite right.  It's the RSP2 that EOLd, but of course the RSP4/8/16 can
be used in the 7500, so the chassis continues to be supported.  Good
news in this customer's case, though actually, they do have an RSP2, so
are still somewhat affected.  RSP2 went away as of 16 Feb 2003, as per
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/7500/prodlit/1866_pp.htm.

Ray

--

Ray Wong