RE: list thoughts on "unsupported" hardware?

  • From: Austad, Jay
  • Date: Mon Sep 15 15:36:03 2003

I couldn't find anything that said the 7500 is end-of-life/support/etc...
This is all I found on their site regarding the 7500:
End-of-Sale/End-of-Life: FEIP2-DSW-2TX & FEIP2-DSW-2FX
09/Jul/2003

End of Sale/End of Life: SA-ENCRYPT Services Adapter
31/Mar/2003

End of Sales - VIP2-50, No. 1868
20/Aug/2002

End of Sales: Route Switch Processor 2, No. 1866
20/Aug/2002

End of Sales: SRPIP-OC12, No. 1867
20/Aug/2002

I know it doesn't answer your question, but it appears that the 7500 is
still on the list.

-jay