Re: Automatic shutdown of infected network connections

  • From: Chris Horry
  • Date: Wed Sep 03 14:49:28 2003

Omachonu Ogali wrote:

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 10:55:47AM -0400, [email protected] wrote:

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, at 10:41am, [email protected] wrote:

And if you just bought a new system, it should have the big update (SP2)
installed on the machine already ...
 Service Pack 2 for Windows XP has not been released yet.
Weird, when I go to Add/Remove programs, I see "(SP2)" next to the
hotfixes I applied, from that I assumed SP2 was out or something.
Those are "pre SP2" updates, which means they'll be integrated into Service Pack 2.

Chris

--
Chris Horry "Don't submit to stupid rules,
[email protected] Be yourself and not a fool.