Elan.net/Bizcom/William/Scam

  • From: Mike Jones
  • Date: Thu Jul 24 23:09:17 2003

William you have 2 /19's (64.68.0.0/19 and  216.151.192.0/19) i would like to see why you do ? There is no elan.net in 411 or ca biz directory.  Are you the king of hijacked website makers a Hijacker yourself? You put kall8.com fake phone numbers on your arin poc's that go to nowhere? I did an rdns scan and there is like NOTHING hosted on EITHER of your /19's .

Lets recap - NO phone numbers that work . no real website  www.biz1.com  all phone numbers for said compnay dead......all phone numbers even his nextel number is dead for support. check out www.elan.net wow a blank page with a cheap 1liner sounds like a legit isp to me with NO TELEPHONE NUMBER ANYWHERE ON ANYTHING JUST A CHEEZY VOICEMAIL . So william are you really william? I think the nanog comunity deserves some REAL anwsers.

Looks like your hijacking ips yourself.

-DM

Free multi-lingual web-based and  POP3 email service with a generous 15MB of storage, a choice of themes for your mailbox, message filtering, plus spam and virus protection
Sign up now: http://www.gawab.com