Re: arin ip request info

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Tue May 13 15:45:34 2003

Other things:

You have undoubtedly SWIPed all of your space, or can account for it. If
not, do it now. Also, be prepared for ARIN to ask you for the
justification for some of that SWIPed space. They are usually pretty
reasonable if you have really used a /21 and need more space. If this is a
pie in the sky or "design" proposal, be prepared to produce some legal
documentation, not just a visio or two. ARIN is quite speedy, if you have
done your homework. Also, do not be afraid to call. It won't hurt your
chances, and they are quite open on the phone.

- Dan