Re: NANOG Splinter List (Was: State Super-DMCA Too True) (why notnanog-legal ?)

  • From: Mark Rogaski
  • Date: Sun Mar 30 17:56:17 2003

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

An entity claiming to be McBurnett, Jim ([email protected]) wrote:
:=20
: I am not for or against either..
: just putting thoughts out there..
: NANOG-Legal would be a good thing for the legal eagles,
:=20

I would suggest calling it "nanog-policy".  I think the policy subheading
is a little more inclusive than "legal" and fits nicely with the
implementation/policy division that many consider to be fundamental in
system engineering.

Just my $0.02,
Mark

--=20
[] Mark 'Doc' Rogaski     |     Guess what? I got a fever! And the only
[] [email protected]      |     prescription ... is more cowbell!
[] 1994 Suzuki GS500ER    |     -- Christopher Walken (as Bruce Dickinson)
[] 1975 Yamaha RD250B     |

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--