Re: mfnx

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 21:11:00 2003

In a message written on Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:02:24AM -0800, Scott Granados wrote:
> Nope, nobody responded from [email protected] so I tried here, got a response
> and was all set.  Helpful once you get around the noc where we had no
> response.

This is not in response to Scott's specific problem, but since MFN
was brought up I will inform a bit about how we work.

[email protected] opens a ticket.  You should get an auto reply within a couple
of minutes.  No auto-reply probably means things are broken enough
that the phone is necessary.  The phone number in the above.net,
mfnx.net, and AS 6461 records will (after a bit of IVR) get you to
someone who can help.

[email protected] also opens a ticket.  The same applies.

Note, for us [email protected] and [email protected] go two different places.  [email protected] is
realtime issues, [email protected] is policy/requests and other non-realtime
issues.

--
       Leo Bicknell - [email protected] - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - [email protected], www.tmbg.org