Re: Genuity/L3 "Motion Granted"?

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 13:20:48 2003

I received a document with an attached "exhibit 1" in december listing my
genuity service contract which was for "contracts to be assumed and assigned to
purchaser"

.. some others have since come but i've not had the one you mention. perhaps its
in the post?

from what i can see all genuity staff are either gone or assimilated, i think
you would be best

a) opening a support ticket in the usual way
b) try level3 customer service (i got this number before as a genuity cust
1-800-958-2945)

Steve