Re: virus or?

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Tue Nov 26 00:47:56 2002

On Monday, Nov 25, 2002, at 22:31 Canada/Eastern, Randy Rostie wrote:

We received the following email, with an incredible number of email addresses in the cc: field. We did not even get the original message. Maybe someone has a virus on their computer?
Maybe someone forwarded all the addresses to a public mailing list which is archived on the web in multiple places, and the addresses got harvested by spammers?

Oh well, if not, I'm sure it will happen shortly.

Joe