Re: virus or? (Those crazy ICG folk)

  • From: Joe Wood
  • Date: Tue Nov 26 01:31:08 2002

It appears to be caused by an someone replying to all, instead of just the
originator of the message. Since most of the recipients were role accounts
under a ticketing system, the auto-responders took over, creating an
interesting loop; It provides a good reason why an auto-responder should
strip out the Cc: when sending a response.

The original message is below, although I still question its intent.

Please don't reply to the message if you receive it, it should die out.

Joe