Re: IP address fee??

  • From: Manolo Hernandez
  • Date: Fri Sep 06 10:13:50 2002

I have tended as of late to avoid using the term "class A/B/C". Too many
people at my job do not understand the meaning and make themselves look
stupid. I have instead resorted to using mask be it a /24 or a /27 aka
"slash 27" it seems to work well with the people who have some
experience. Other you have to train from the binary
"11111111.1111111.11111111.00000000". But in the end the classing of
addresses has gone the way for EGP "depricated".

--
Manolo Hernandez - Network Administrator
Dialtone Internet - Extremely Fast Linux Web Servers