Re: ASN registry?

  • From: Mark Prior
  • Date: Tue Aug 20 08:12:59 2002

At 10:45 AM +1000 20/8/02, Philip Smith wrote:

Note that the delegation records for some of the ASNs assigned before APNIC and the RIPE NCC existed have been moved to the latter databases. Telstra is but one example. (I agree it might be more helpful if a query on whois.arin.net displayed a message saying "go look at whois.apnic.net" rather than saying "No match".)

AS1851 is correctly redirected so I suspect that someone at ARIN just forgot the pointer for AS1221.

Mark.