Bogon list or Dshield.org type list

  • From: alsato
  • Date: Sat Jul 27 20:09:53 2002

Im wondering how many of you use Bogon Lists and http://www.dshield.org/top10.html type lists on your routers?  Im curious to know if you are an ISP  with customers or backbone provider or someone else?  I have a feeling not many people use these on routers?  Im wondering why or why not?
 Ive never used them on my routers although I work for a new isp/cable provider.  Im thinking it would make my users happy to use them though.

alsato