RE: WorldComm Fiber Cut????

  • From: James Smith
  • Date: Mon Jul 08 12:36:22 2002

Title: RE: WorldComm Fiber Cut????

Ah, but she didn't say she believed it. Just said where the data was...

Do we really need to verify what it shows? At best, it shows that they have spotty reporting. At worst, it shows rather severe reliability problems. Take your pick...

James H. Smith II NNCDS NNCSE
First Call Response Center
Professional Services - Network Engineer
The Presidio Corporation