Re: Re: list problems?

  • From: John Neiberger
  • Date: Wed May 22 14:16:39 2002

To be honest, I recall that particular
language and it made me wonder if it was an
AUP violation.  I don't know that I'd equate
enforcing an AUP with censorship.  We are,
after all, professionals and it shouldn't be
difficult to maintain a certain level of
decorum.

Speaking for myself, my choice of words at
home can be considerably different from what
I'd choose to use at work or when dealing
with other professionals in a public forum.
The sort of language that I sometimes use at
home or with friends is not acceptable here
at work so I would presume that it wouldn't
be acceptable when communicating in an open
professional forum.

Just my $.005 after taxes,
John

---- On Wed, 22 May 2002, Ralph Doncaster

wrote:

> > > I've gotten at least 5 messages from
you on this list today...

> > Yeah, maybe NANOG implemented WFQ...
>
> Further tests seem to indicate that every
message posted to the list is