RE: Forget Bernie...

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Thu May 02 09:21:02 2002

Its been widely reported for a long time it was $366M and the terms of his
severence will be disclosed in their next proxy statement.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Germann;Eric
FN:Eric Germann
ORG:CCTec
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(419) 968-2640
TEL;WORK;FAX:(603) 825-5893
ADR;WORK:;;17780 Middle Point Road;Van Wert;OH;45891;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:17780 Middle Point Road=0D=0AVan Wert, OH 45891=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=
URL:http://www.cctec.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[email protected]
REV:20010529T013421Z
END:VCARD