Re: NANOG costs

  • From: Susan Harris
  • Date: Wed Apr 10 17:52:24 2002

> Unless of course, they'd like to give discounts for people who have
> attended many past NANOGs are who are now unemployeed. :)

Unfortunately discounts just aren't feasible - there'd be administrative
problems and questions of fairness to other attendees (and to Merit, since
our per-attendee costs wouldn't change.) Plus, we're not sure it would
solve the problem, considering everyone's high travel and hotel costs.

There's always multicast and RealAudio ...