Re: 2-4 gige DWDM

  • From: Jim Popovitch
  • Date: Wed Sep 26 22:55:36 2001

I must admit that I don't know the history of Nick Catalano, and
currently I think that is to my benefit.  BUT, I do think that Nick
should be treated with the same respect that is due all NANOG members.
A higher level of professionalism, all the way around, would tend to
eliminate issues such as this.

Surely you must have reached a low spot if I am the one preaching
professionalism to you.  ;)

-Jim P.