Re: Digex and Akamai are raping the ARIN whois database

  • From: Dave Israel
  • Date: Tue Sep 04 15:54:07 2001

Ah, I knew this was coming.

For the record:

  Digex.net does not do any sort of web hosting.  Digex.com does not
do any sort of leased line sales.  They're vastly different companies
these days.  You did, however, send your complaint to the correct
address (digex.com).  Folks, please follow Kai's example, and let
[email protected] (and your digex.com salesperson, if you have one)
know exactly what you think of this.

  I'm sure I'm going to hear a lot about this over the next few days,
and I'm hoping that everybody realizes that the digex.net/icix.net
folks have nothing to do with this whatsoever.  I have no idea if
digex.com knew what they were getting into with this.  I hope they
did not.  Please, though, don't harrass/mailbomb us IBI/digex.net
folks.  We're innocent.  I swear.

  And Kai, I'm sorry our sales force let you down.  I'm more ashamed
to admit you're not the only one.

-Dave

--
Dave Israel