Maimi Nap of the America's

  • From: Vinny India
  • Date: Wed Aug 22 14:50:42 2001

Does anyone have any experience with peering at this NAP, the doc's I read say I can connect to the NAP in three flavors ATM, POS, and Ethernet. But the technical side of the house tells me I must co-locate and can only connect via ethernet for peering.

Also any way to find out who is currently peering today, their web page doesn't tell me much. I would also be curios to know if there is a peermaker type site or how elegant it is to setup peering with someone at this NAP.

Thanks...