Re: Few questions to the american ISPs [Re: DDOS anecdotes]

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Sat Jun 23 22:21:24 2001

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Pim van Riezen wrote:
>
> > The many ways in which cable providers fail to care about security is
> > mindboggling.
>
> Actually doing something about security would cut into the bottom line,
> so they don't do it.

That doesn't look right to me. I should say "actually doing something to
educate people about security." It's unlikely that there are no security
measures at all in place at the cable providers...

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.