RE: Houston problems?

  • From: Mark Borchers
  • Date: Tue Jun 12 09:54:17 2001

I can't speak to all providers in the Houston area; however, the
Greenspoint area, which is to the north of the city (farther from
the Gulf coast) near Houston Intercontinental airport, was unaffected.
This is where some large colocation facilities and other major
carrier facilities are located.

There was widespread flooding in the Houston area but water intrusion
and actual damage was very sporadic.