Re: Network Simulation and Measurement Software

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Wed May 09 17:14:15 2001

I hate html mail.

18 months ago, I asked about network modeling software and everyone
pointed me to WANDL.  It is an interesting package.  Everyone had
their set of gripes with it, but it seemed to be the best available.
I changed jobs shortly afterwards, and didn't get to do much with it.

I need to evaluate what is out there in regards to