Re: What does 95th %tile mean?

  • From: Greg A. Woods
  • Date: Thu Apr 19 14:00:36 2001

[ On Thursday, April 19, 2001 at 12:35:29 (-0400), Eric Gauthier wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: What does 95th %tile mean?
>
> I can see marketing at a provider saying "go with us because our rates are
> cheaper" when in fact they are more expensive...  Just my $0.02...

Any person in any department, marketing or otherwise, that actually does
that should be put up on fraud charges ASAP (well if the customer signs,
I guess).  That's not a case of "buyer beware", that's flat out lying.

Of course if the "engineers" tell marketing that story and then marketing
just passes it on, well you've got to be sure you get the right culprit.

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <[email protected]>     <[email protected]>
Planix, Inc. <[email protected]>;   Secrets of the Weird <[email protected]>