Re: Qwest (fwd)

  • From: Richard A. Steenbergen
  • Date: Fri Apr 13 17:15:25 2001

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 04:35:15PM -0400, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 03:16:16PM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
> >
> > One of the guys here just got a call from Qwest asking the exact same
> > thing. (Phone-spam this time, instead..).
>
> Am I the only person here who doesn't think it's very intrusive of
> someone to send an email asking "who is your network provider?"

I would go with highly unprofessional and very unlikely to motivate me to
purchase connectivity from them, even if their network didn't suck.

I know engineers and sales people have never gotten along, but perhaps
there is a list better suited for clownstamping them and the companies who
hire them? Perhaps the entire thread regarding unprofessional comments
could go there as well, and to the appropriate HR departments?