RE: Qwest (fwd)

  • From: Matt Levine
  • Date: Fri Apr 13 17:03:54 2001

Personally I don't think it's an unfair question, however, I would think
that it is bad business for Qwest to make that their standard practice.
Something like this would probably go much further:

Hello,

	I'm a sales droid from Qwest.  I'm wondering who you are using as your
network provider, as Qwest has some very exciting opportunities that we
think you would be able to take advantage of.  If you'd like more
information about our services, please reply to this email or give me a
call at the number below.

Thank you for your time,
Mr. Droid

__
Matt Levine <[email protected]>

"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this."
 -- Emo Phillips