RE: Need help with Cisco VLAN bridging....

  • From: Craig Holland
  • Date: Mon Feb 12 01:55:15 2001

I'm not sure what I had wrong with my config...but I scratched and started
over and this worked.  It was also possible to do this using SDE
encapsulation on the HSSI interfaces.  I received some traceback
messages...so decided to opt for the frame-relay solution.

Thanks! Everyone for your input!

craig