Re: small device with IP address

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Sat Dec 23 21:37:55 2000

but you can have them for $50ea. It was meant kinda in jest but the would
work.

power loss is not a big deal if you're adequatelly prepared... we used to
run several as dedicated xterms (back in the day) with read-only file.
people would power them on in the morning and turn them off at night...
none of the users had the root password or even accounts on the box...

joelja