RE: multi-homing without the BGP (was RE: Packet Loss)

  • From: Anne Marcel Roorda
  • Date: Fri Dec 15 16:12:40 2000

Hi,

  You may be able to get two or more providers to agree to do this for you
now, but this will get more difficult in the future.

  Special deals like you describe below will get tiresome very fast when
you need to maintain them.

  Let's just say that there are some real scaling issue's with it, and
leave it at that.

- marcel