Re: Traffic statistic collector

  • From: Omachonu Ogali
  • Date: Wed Nov 22 01:47:14 2000

A little script I wrote up that uses arts/cflowd/rrdtool to output to
an HTML page, I'm very open to comments since its still in beta stage.

http://noc.vdi.net/lusers/missnglnk/aslist/

--
Virtual Development Incorporated                        http://www.vdi.net
Omachonu Ogali                                           [email protected]