(cisco) ATM interfaces and flow stats

  • From: Thomas P. Brisco
  • Date: Thu Nov 16 11:59:00 2000

	Has anyone else noticed any oddities with GSRs, ATM
interface and flow statistics?  We're seeing a GSR
(12.0(11)S) occasionally stop sending out flow stats (though logging
them as being sent out).  I've done the rudimentary checking, but
(curiously enough)  a "clear ip flow stat" seems to tickle it enough
to actually start sending data to the collector again.
	After the ATM/dCEF debacle, I'm pretty immediately
suspicious of the line card.  Has anyone else seen anything similar
to this?

							- TP

Thomas P. Brisco                                           [email protected]