RE: If the network is always down, how come I can post a message

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Fri Nov 03 10:31:19 2000

For the telco, use www.dialpad.com ... it rocks!

For the Internet, there are always portions that are not quite working. This
will get worse, the larger it gets. I'm a CerfNet down-stream and ATT/Cerf
digestion problems have been making me crazy for the past few months (routes
going up, down, side-ways, you name it ...). In fact, it's getting to the
point that I'm about to start recommending at least three different
upstreams to clients (multi-home). The problem with that is that CIDR gets
in the way. I plan to take it up, with ICANN/ASO in about a week.