Re: whois

  • From: Quark Physics
  • Date: Tue Oct 24 14:06:50 2000

> 	Er, begging to differ. Only when electrodes are implanted
> 	in peoples brains and the activation circuits are accessable
> 	via paging (or something similar) will you get the types of
> 	response you think you want.  Either that or if their is
> 	a business relationship w/ your "SWAT" team, e.g. they are
> 	paid to be a your beck/call on a 24/7/365 basis.

Although I really like the electrode idea, the business relationship
idea is not out of the question. We have been willing to pay
for a response on originating or relay points of problems.
CERT is great for many things, but paying for a cert level response
is very expensive. Paying a few hundred or even a few thousand dollars
is not out of the question in some cases though. --Mike--