Re: whois

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Tue Oct 24 09:14:11 2000

	Er, begging to differ. Only when electrodes are implanted
	in peoples brains and the activation circuits are accessable
	via paging (or something similar) will you get the types of
	response you think you want.  Either that or if their is
	a business relationship w/ your "SWAT" team, e.g. they are
	paid to be a your beck/call on a 24/7/365 basis.