Re: New Peering Point Mailing Lists

  • From: Jeffrey Meltzer
  • Date: Mon Oct 09 01:40:09 2000

Correct.  I've created this list because in asking around a bit there
wasn't a resource for public discussions for those not currently in
the exchanges, and people seemed to not know where to post questions
to. (inet-access, nanog, isp-lists, etc).

They're not necessarily just for NANOG type 'outage' messages, but for
general discussion on people looking for peers, finding out how much it
costs for a cable run, who to contact for info, and other general
chit-chat about the points.

Jeff