Re: The Backhoe Summit

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Sun Sep 24 01:29:12 2000

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, Steve Sobol wrote:

> John Fraizer wrote:
>
> > At our location, it's Ameritech, Ameritel, Williams, Winstar, ICG,
> > DIGEX/Intermedia, Prism, Time Warner, C&W, Worldcom, Nextlink and of
> > course EnterZone and CMH-IX.
> >
> > We live in telco heaven though.
>
> Yeah. I don't. :) A bunch of telcos' facilities are down in the Valley,
> with the notable exception of Nextlink, whose Cleveland CO is on the
> second floor of my building.
>
> --
> North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH
> http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net
> Steve Sobol, BOFH - President, Chief Website Architect and Janitor
> Linux Instructor, PC/LAN Program, Natl. Institute of Technology, Akron,
> OH
> [email protected] - 888.480.4NET - 216.619.2NET

So, do you get loops via nextlink?  It has been nice living where we
do.  We just run our own fiber to everyone and then refuse to pay
loops. <grin>

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA
KGB GRU DISA  DoD  defense  systems  military  systems spy steal terrorist
Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy destruct attack  democracy will send Russia
bank system compromise international  own  rule the world ATSC RTEM warmod
ATMD force power enforce  sensitive  directorate  TSP NSTD ORD DD2-N AMTAS
STRAP warrior-T presidental  elections  policital foreign embassy takeover