Re: The Backhoe Summit

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sun Sep 24 01:38:10 2000

John Fraizer wrote:

> So, do you get loops via nextlink?

If I needed them, I'm sure I could. I haven't gotten into connectivity
beyond dialup and ISDN/DSL because there hasn't been a lot of call for
it yet -- I primarily do web hosting and contract programming. I have
had exactly one client looking for a T.

As it is, being "On-Net," it's nice to have my orders for new service
filled in 1-2 business days :) (This applies to POTS and probably would
apply to ISDN if I ordered it from them. For obvious reasons, I don't
expect them to be turning up hi-cap circuits within 1-2 days.)

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH
http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net