Re: Formal study: How many points networks share

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Mon Aug 28 20:36:14 2000

On Sat, 26 August 2000, Randy Bush wrote:
> but i imagine that we would all be willing to reveal under nda to a trusted
> research group such as acri, if their result would be well anonymized.  but
> many of us would all have to send letters to each other giving notice etc.
> messy, but may be worth it for quality research.

After the wave of mergers, attempted mergers, unmergers, and all the related
investigations by the EU and DOJ; I think most of the providers know how
to give each other notice by now :-)

ACRI wasn't one of the names normally associated with inside the beltway
research projects.  SAIC or Mitre are more likely candidates.  Before they
bought a $700 toilet seat, I was hoping someone had already done it. But
it looks like its an open research project.