Re: NRIC Monitoring ISPs

  • From: Robert Cannon
  • Date: Fri Aug 25 15:58:50 2000

I think Sean is correct.  Ira Ritcher was on NRIC IV and I understand from
Ira the original proposal to include ISP monitoring came from Ira.  Ira was
not actually representing IOPS before NRIC IV and neither Ira nor IOPS are
members of the current NRIC, NRIC V.  Nothing on the IOPS webpage reflects
any news in this regard.

More to come.

-B
www.cybertelecom.org