Re: Community NO-EXPORT

  • From: Yu Ning
  • Date: Thu Aug 24 21:53:22 2000

Hi Haas,

Danny's reply is clear and right! I just want a little supplement.
While full mesh IBGP in the transit backbone eliminate the need for
synchronization, we usually flood all the IBGP/EBGP routers their
next-hop via IGP. So you needn't worry about synchronization of the
next-hops, but their reachibility.

regards,

(Mr.) Yu(2) Ning(2)
Int'l/Domestic Routing/Resource Man.
ChinaNET(AS4134) Backbone Operation Center
Networking Dep.,Datacom Bureau, China Telecom.