Re: [OT] Valley of the Boyz

  • From: Henry R. Linneweh
  • Date: Mon Aug 07 11:23:56 2000

I work with many technically competent women who hold more than
1 degree and not only do the calculations they also work on the bench hands
on and create internet equipment.

Having 2 daughters I have a different perspective on these issues.

The politicization of this group and or networking would be a serious
error in judgment, and in 5 years of being part of this group I have
never seen any member of the male gender disrespect any woman
here.

Mob mentality is what ruins societies and those less technically
competent use groups to promote themselves, irregardless of
gender.

It has been my experience to witness this over the last 31 years in
computing, unfortunately.

blah my 2 cents.

--

Thank you;