to learn about routing.

  • From: Vaul Pixie
  • Date: Sun Jul 16 14:53:23 2000

For those interested in learning more about basic routing, I would like to direct your attention to the follow book, "Internet Routing Architectures, Second Edition, Volume I", this fine text can be ordered from many bookstores.

Below is a purchase order for it from Amazon, filled out to one, Hansen Chan. I'm sure you will be just as pleased with it as he was.

Vaul Pixie
[email protected]