Re: Piracy on parade.

  • From: Jason Legate
  • Date: Sat Jul 15 00:11:56 2000

Yes, that url is well known.  Thanks, Dave.  Most people know about it,
but thank you for further propogating the knowledge about it.  Thanks to
Troy Corbin for pulling it out of my home dir, thank you to Steve Rubin
for continuing to host it, and thank you to everyone who has furthered
it's distribution.

Is the maturity level of the network administrator community such that
they get a laugh out of a picture such as that?  Why is it that this must
perpetually continue?  Let us all grow up, and move on, or is that too
much to ask of most of the people in #cisco/#nanog, since they are
probably mostly older than I.

-j

--
|       [email protected]      |          SiteSmith, Inc.         |