Re: Lurking lawyers

  • From: Robert Cannon
  • Date: Mon Jul 10 15:05:41 2000

I lurk and occasionally participate.*

*Disclaimer:  Opinions expressed by said attorney do not reflect those of
any rational person or his dog.  This communication via the Internet does
not constitute legal advice; no attorney client privilege has been
established.  Believe me, if this was legal advice, you would get a really
really big bill.  By reading this far you have consented to the proposition
that said attorney's are in fact worth more than any one elses.
Fromheretofore, you agree to pay said attorney $1 for each word read.
Application of this provision is heretoandthereafter retroactive.  Any
technical flaws or misunderstandings in said attorneys opinions are the
fault entirely of David Lesher.  By "Internet," this disclaimer refers to 47
USC � 231(e)(3) and not 47 USC � 230(f)(1).  Attorneys do not have "best
friends" and none should be so misconstrued.

-Robert Cannon
Director
Internet Telecom Project
www.cybertelecom.org
[email protected]

Senior Counsel for Internet Issues
FCC Office of Plans and Policy
[email protected]

PS:  Do I have to say "It's a joke"

PSS:  If you are looking for listservs that discuss Internet legal issues I
recommend cybertelecom-l (federal reg of the Internet with emphasis on the
FCC) and cyberia-l (high volume on all Internet legal issues).  Many here
are there.